Friday, October 3, 2008

One Small Step for G-man





G-man took his first step today!  Then he fell.  But I have witnessed at least one step forward without his holding onto anything.  He took his first step towards my friend Kim's little boy, who is about 6 1/2 months old (he's the other boy in the picture).  I took a picture after the fact and I have a few others of him cruising around the furniture upstairs.  One step today, a whole lifetime of steps to go... 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! We're anticipating that moment too!
Thanks for the car advice. :)

Clint said...

It is so exciting! We actually caught out little boy's first steps on video. Obnixious I know.

Unknown said...

You'll be using thos ice packs soon! It's so fun to see them grow and change! The girls LOVE looking at him on here.

Sheila said...

That's great! You go Garrison.