Meanwhile, even though you can't see a picture of him, G-man continues to be as cute as ever. Mornings he is especially charming (as if to say "You know you want to get up and play with me even though it is only 6:30 am"). He is amazingly easy going about eating. He tries new things all the time without any fuss at all. This morning I found some oatmeal in the cupboard. Hallelujah, it wasn't expired! A little cinnamon and some applesauce and he ate it right up. I don't know if you believe in Karma, but by all indications of me while growing up, I should have gotten the child who refuses to eat anything. We are so lucky. His teeth are continuing to emerge. Most of the time, they don't bug him too much. He also is learning to prefer upright motion to just crawling. He will take a couple of steps while falling towards the object of his desires instead of dropping to his knees immediately.
I promise that more pictures will be coming soon. Scout's honor and all that. Jared just bought one that he likes off ebay last night. It may not be all that I want, but it is at least a newer model than our old one, so maybe it will take pictures faster.





2 comments:
You're not the Queen of England? For shame. Bummer about losing the camera. Maybe it will turn up someday. You didn't put it 'somewhere safe' did you?
Sony is a really good name, so hopefully you will love it, I love my new Kodak....*kisses it*
Post a Comment