Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

So I guess I haven't offended all you guys with my sarcasm.  I really shouldn't write late at night, but it seems to be the only time I have these days.  G-man's hands are too quick and I have a hard time typing and keeping him away from the laptop at the same time.  I tend to get a little mouthy when I'm tired :)

We put up the Christmas tree this weekend.  I was a little disappointed to find that the pre-lit tree I bought in April was a multi-colored light tree.  I prefer the white lights, but now that it's been up a few days, it's starting to grow on me.  Jared says that since we have a multi-colored family we should have a multi-colored tree, too.  He is ever the racially sensitive one isn't he?  Anyway, I finished decorating it today and I think I really like it, but here are the pics of G-man and I feathering out the branches.


4 comments:

Sheila said...

I like the tree with multi color lights. But I was out voted by the family who all wanted white lights. G will be a lot of fun this Christmas.

Wendyburd1 said...

Aww G looks SO happy! I love multi colored lights, HATE just white!!

Mary said...

I am with you on the white light...I think it makes the ornaments stand out more!

Heidi said...

It looks awesome! I love Jared's rational. I personally love multi colored lights!