The dogs aren't happy about the cold weather, either. Necia starts shaking whenever we take her sweater off. Max thinks he wants to go outside, but I don't think he realizes that it's going to be just as cold if we take him out the front door as it is out the back door. At least it's not raining, though. If it rains, they usually save themselves the trouble of going out in the cold to pee and find an inconspicuous spot inside.
I like the snow, though. As long as I only see it a couple of times a year, I'm good.





10 comments:
Our dogs finally decided that doing their business outside was overated. So we killed them...just a suggestion.
I forgot to add the winking man at the end of that post...lest you take me too seriously.
I guess it's a good thing it doesn't rain here very often, either. And that my dogs don't live with you ;)
Those are skinny dogs...maybe some sweaters are needed if it happens again! LOL! Max has a sweater, he HATES it, but sometimes it IS needed!
Madison decided that peeing outside in the snow was overrated. She held it in until late in the day and went once. I can't believe us got snow.
I think you need to change the title of your post. "Rare", unfortunately not this week.
Thanks for blogging about this. We didn't take any pictures so we'll have to refer people to your blog.
SNOW! We have had a little---but not much. You are the blogging queen---I had to catch up-sheesh. Love the playground pics---he needs Lys and Tor around ---they were daredevils! (Tor more than Lys though). And running---I am impressed. Hope all is well there! We love you guys and are thinking about you this time of year especially!
We even had some flurries down here in Northern FL...I left just in time and headed south for Christmas ;o)
My Chihuahua HATES being cold...even in the summer he insists on sleeping under the covers.
You want to see snow? We are in feet! We have a lot even for MI. Come look at the bolg entry The Big SNOW. I am glad you had enough to make things festive. I would be gladly to share.
Post a Comment