Friday, July 18, 2008

Things can ALWAYS get worse

So what's worse than taking care of a baby that's puking and has diarrhea?  Taking care of him while puking yourself.  I'm pretty sure now that it wasn't paper that made Garrison sick, because I don't recall eating any paper.  I woke up yesterday at 3:20 am knowing that things were not going to stay down.  They didn't.  I feel much better today, though occasionally queasy and Garrison seems to have survived yesterday's neglect.  Thank goodness it seems to have been only a twenty-four hour thing.  On a brighter note, this morning the G-man was sitting straight up in his crib.  This is the first time that he has figured out how to sit up on his own (unless he did it yesterday and I just didn't notice).  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah being sick with your child is one of the worst realities of parenting! However a note on the positive side if you are both sick at the same time then they let you sleep---it's a bummer when you are sick and they aren't and you can't rest! Feel better.