Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8 Months Old





What a fun 8 months it's been!  It is truly exciting watching Garrison grow.  He has just recently achieved forward motion, but it is more of an army crawl using his arms mostly.  He continues to get into trouble through whatever means he can, so the days are more and more interesting.  He is beginning to hold his own bottle, although he would much rather I hold it for him.  He's rather stubborn about it, actually.  He'll see the bottle coming and put his arms down and stick his face out.  It's pretty funny.  These pics are my lame attempt at a home photo studio.  If my subject weren't so darn cute, they would have really sucked.  Ahh, someday I will have a real camera and lighting.  While we're celebrating Garrison today, here's a shout out to his birth momma Michaelene, without whom this day would not be possible.  I don't know if all those other kids out there know what they're missing, but I hardly think it is fair that one child should be loved by so many people.  Garrison is so lucky!!  

2 comments:

Lori said...

he is sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

My girls just loving looking at him! Every time I think he can't get any cuter...well I am wrong. What is so strange to me is how he is growing to look more and more like Jared! He is sooo lucky to be so loved--- and you can tell that he is one of the happiest babies ever!