Garrison wore his first tie last Sunday, so we had to get a picture of him and Dad together in the hall. I have to say, the men in my life are both so handsome.
Garrison's all ready to learn how to count- he has the stance down for hide and go seek. If only he wasn't face down in the dog bed. Maybe he's searching for Necia's hidden kibble stash.
Our events for last week include Garrison getting better at crawling- he is now starting to get up on his knees to crawl. He is also pulling himself up on the furniture to stand. In the midst of all this excitement, Jared and I sold our car to carmax and bought a new Honda Pilot on ebay. So, we are all ready to adopt again! We have the room in our car for another 5 kids- I'm ready to fill it up ;) !





3 comments:
So Dave just noticed your banner picture and he just wanted to verify that it was actually a photo of conception that he was looking at. . . you guys are crazy! And the tie is adorable!
good eye... finally!! somebody got it! One day I will actually take some pictures of Gillie to put on this thing!
Gotta love all your latest pics---I got the whole fertilization thing too---I figured with the name of your blog that's what it was. Congrats on the car! Also love the pioneer day pic---Garrison has the TRUE pioneer "irritated been sitting here for hours" look. Can't believe how big he is getting wow!
Post a Comment