I just brought a TWO YEAR OLD into the temple!
Of course by then it was all too late and if he was going to be irreverent and run screaming around, it would happen, right? Fortunately, it didn't happen. As we sat in the room amidst family and friends, they brought in my two children, dressed in spotless white, no drool or Kool-aid stains anywhere. G ran straight to me, but was happy to sit on G'ma Judy's lap and June bug came in smiling ear to ear. I think she knew we were all there for her. She smiled the entire time and everyone was in love with her.
I am so grateful for the chance I've had to be mother to my two babies. The families they were born into are special to me because of the gift and sacrifice they've given. I am grateful to be a member of a church that believes that families can be together forever and that God designed it that way.
What a day :)





7 comments:
So happy for you and Jared! :) June Bug and G are very blessed!
Congrats :-) Would love to see pics. of the little white outfits. Clean dressed up children gives me hope ;-)
Sealings with kids are so amazing. I makes me jealous that we don't get to do that with our kids, too! What a reward for your trials.
I wish we could have been there...our hearts were. I would love to see pics, too!
That's so wonderful! Congratulations.
Reading this post brought a happy tear or two because I too was so blessed to be taken to the temple by my parents at 18 mos. old because my birth mom was selfless enough to give me to them. What a blessing, I am so happy for you and Jared and your adorable little forever family.
We are so happy for you guys. You have beautiful family. What a wonderful blessing it is to be a parent. How blessed G and June Bug are to have great parents like you and Jared. Congratulations! We miss you guys. Thanks for sharing your special day. Even though I wasn't there, just reading your words brings the spirit to me of that day. I have goosebumps.
That's so awesome! I was sad we couldn't make it. I thought of you all day. So wonderful to make it legally & spiritually official!
Post a Comment