Those are beautiful! I love the one of you holding her on Dion's site. My favorites are Malihah in fromt of the white door. It make me wish, once again, that we could have been there. Love you guys!
Wonderful pictures. Love the one of your hubby straighting your son's tie. I will have to remember that pose for the next time my 2 guys are dressed up. :-)
6 comments:
Those are so great! Love the little lip pucker!
Those are beautiful! I love the one of you holding her on Dion's site. My favorites are Malihah in fromt of the white door. It make me wish, once again, that we could have been there. Love you guys!
That last picture of her is so adorable!!!
Gill, The pictures are wonderful. I love the picture of Malihah and Garrison on the lawn in front of the Temple. Congratulations!
Wonderful pictures. Love the one of your hubby straighting your son's tie. I will have to remember that pose for the next time my 2 guys are dressed up. :-)
So precious!!!
Post a Comment