The other day I caught G reading the morning paper.
He may be more advanced than I thought...
We are working hard to get the garden boxes together so I have a place for all the little seedling plants that are taking over the kitchen. G wanted in on the action.
Notice my domestic prowess extends to power tools as well. I only had to ask Jared once why I couldn't get the drill to go into the wood (it was spinning the wrong way).
Did I tell you he is smart? He's getting so good at helping, sometimes too good.
Now the big news. Jared and G came to my work to visit on Monday night with our social worker. Here we are checking out the ultrasound pic of our soon to be little girl! Jared felt the need to document for posterity. We are super excited that we have been picked so quickly and we are looking forward to meeting our new birthmother on friday. We will keep everyone posted on developments as they come.





5 comments:
Awww he can already help with manual labor! LOL! He is such a cutie!
Cute little kid!
YEAH!! Baby #2 will be so exciting! Good thing you have that double stroller now! ;)
AH YEAH! I am impressed with your domestic skills :)
We are ALL so excited for you guys---the girls keep saying they are getting another cousin---we are actually even thinking of coming out there in June sometime. We will keep you up to date--you guys do the same, let us know how things go with the birth mother today. LOVES!
Alright, I knew something was up when the social worker came to work the other night! Congratulations! When is your little girl due?
Post a Comment