Here is my latest example of him helping. He climbed up on the stool all by himself and wanted to help wash the dishes. I'm not sure why he feels like he needs to be taller these days- as if he won't be taller than me soon enough!
"And some kind of help is the kind of help, that helping's all about,
and some kind of help is the kind of help, we all can do without."





5 comments:
So cute. I say let the kid wash the dishes, if he's willing!
I think I remember this, or these characters at least!
I'm always saying "Ladies first, Ladies first! And so he ate her first." and NOBODY at my house knows what I'm talking about. Uneducated masses. I'll have to find that clip on youtube and buy the dvd for valentines or easter or something. I also love Rosie Greer singing about how it's okay to cry even if you're a boy.
Enjoy G-man helping out now. Soon enough he'll figure out it's not as much fun as it looks.
That's awesome! I have never heard that song but it was really cute. I liked it!
I want to see pics of Jared's face...
I actually got distracted while writing this post (more on that later), but I do love his attempts at helping. Sometimes I just wish his helping was a little more constructive instead of destructive. You're all right, of course- I need to take advantage of it while it lasts.
Post a Comment