Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Private Schmivate

This in defiance to KSL and their dirty little segment about stupid bloggers who didn't expect to have their pictures stolen off their blog. Really, who is going to remember that kid was hitler boy on the email when he's twenty? And if I start getting nasty comments from someone who amazingly still has access to my blog if I do go private? I totally know it was you (insert your name here). So in complete defiance of all those naysayers who think blogging is just opening yourself up to the world for criticism, here are pictures from the cutest boy in the world's birthday party, which happened recently, but I'm not revealing which day, so you can't steal his identity.

The G-man snuggling with Grampa Claude

My Cake (I baked it and put the brown frosting on, but Abby took over the rest of the decorating).


G-man was not sure how he felt about the cake, especially after it was beheaded.

I opened gifts, while Cristina broke up the brawl in the corner.

G-money and his tummy momma, without whom this day would not be possible.
Thanks, Michaelene!

5 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww he looks SO happy with his Grandpa!! AND with that CAKE, LOL, he also looks a lil scary..."MINE!!!" LOL

*MARY* said...

What a fun day!
And I've noticed a lot of blogs going private too. I didn't see the KSL special, I knew it was on and I tried to avoid it.

annie valentine said...

Defy defy defy! I think it's all a conspiracy theory to keep good bloggers from going public.

And as for the BL, Vicky won't win. Even Heba is going to turn on her now, she'd be an idiot not to. I hope Heba feels really stupid watching herself. That thought brings me comfort. Kind of gives new meaning to the term, "From the housetops".

Cute cute cute boy.

Sheila said...

Happy birthday, G-man. He looks so sweet.

Jess said...

You crack me right up!