So Garrison is officially 7 months old as of Sunday. I kind of lost track of time while working this weekend. When you're up all night, and sleep doesn't come until the morning, you're never quite sure what day it is. I do hope you enjoy the video. We were over at gramma and grampa's house and Gramma Judy sat Garrison down at the piano. He took it very seriously and I only put the music out of reach finally because I thought maybe he wouldn't find anything in the hymnbook that he would want to play. He did continue with an original composition, which we are proud to share with you at this time.
By the way I am opening up our blog so that anyone can see it. That means no more passwords! And it means that all you non google account people don't have to worry about your time trial expiring. One thing that I am asking is that you don't put any identifying info in your comments. I'm sure this is just a hereditary paranoia thing, but since this is out on the internet for all to see... Anyway, thanks for your help and enjoy the video!
1 comment:
How fun! Just don't let him get near those keys with his toys. Personal experience talking here.
Love, M
Post a Comment